Hey everybody, and welcome to david stippick dot com. I’m so glad you’ve found your way here.
You’re probably already aware that I’m david stippick. I am the husband of hillary, and daddy to riker and harper (coming in May 2017).
I’m a Partner at Starbucks, and my wife and I are planting a church in the apartment complex we live in.
This site is serving a couple of purposes right now:
- Keep some of our friends and family updated on what is going on in our lives since our interactions with them are changing.
- Keep folks updated on our church plant until we have a specific site for that.
- Keep me in the discipline of writing as I work to make that a bigger part of my life.
A couple of things you need to know up front:
- I drink a little.
- I absolutely love Jesus.
- I love books.
- I cuss a little.
- I am totally head over heels for my wife.
- I super duper love television.
- I smoke the occasional cigar.
- I relish the joys of being a daddy.
I might talk about those things some. I might not. Who knows.
As I look toward 30 (A “mere” 12 months away), I’m spending some time reflecting on what it means to be a young adult in 2017. I want to Adult Better, and I want to help others do the same.
I hope you’ll find something to connect with here. You might not though.
grace & peace,